CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Tags, tags, birthday tags!

Today my eldest baby is a big eight! I can't believe how quickly the time has passed!

We've had a lovely day together, me Phoebe and Paige went girly shopping and for "posh lunch" we then went cake shopping - yum.

I'd like to share with you the tags I made to go with phoebe's birthday card (see previous post) I made 3 tags, 2 off which were simply cut using a marianne die and decorated with flowers from WOC and stickles, the third largest was cut using a spellbinders die, this was then decorated with WOC and stickles as before, I then added a wooden #8 which j painted with gesso then pink distress stickles and diamond stickles, finally I added a brooch back to the reverse so that when the present had been unwrapped she had a lovely birthday girl badge to wear (and here she is modelling it)
Right I'm off for more birthday cake.
Thanks for visiting xx cara xx


I would like to enter this into the WOC Challenge - Tags Tags Tags
http://wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is FAB! And the birthday girl looks thrilled to bits with her badge too. Thanks so much for joining us at JM this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How creative! Happy Birthday to that sweet girl. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie this is just fabulous gorgeous colours, thanks for joining us at WOC this time hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete