CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 4 August 2011

Anniversary card and very first challenge entry

Hi all,

I have another card to share and this one was made for my friends anniversary. The stamp is from lili of the valley, the large rose was my very first attempt at DIY ribbon flowers and everything else is from my stash.

I'm very nervously going to enter these in the following challenges (I'm posting from my iPhone so I'm unable to include links, hope this doesn't stope entering?)

Charisma cards (bingo flowers,pearls,glitter)
Lili of the valley (roses)
Papertake weekly (anything goes)

Fingers crossed

Thanks for looking

Cara x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Cara what a lovely card love the black and white combo. Ar;inex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much thats my very first comment I'm so so pleased x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, beautiful, cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cara, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your embellishments are perfect. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Your bow is stunning, thanks for playing along with us at the LOTV challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete