CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Gorjuss in the garden

Evening all, how are you? after all this time i though it was about time i asked ;-D.

I'm sharing a card today made with one of the very first stamps i ever bought, i stamped her and coloured her as soon as i bought her but she never made it onto a card.  i found the poor thing face down under a pile of scraps so i dusted her off, added some shading with my prisma's (my earlier colouring had no shading lol) and here she is in all her glory.


I used centura pearl ivory card stock to make my base and matted prima fairy belle papers with green centura pearl.

I fussy cut my image for a change to create a little scene, i used lots of dies for my little han made flowers and leaves to which i added pearls and butterflies (all made with yet more centura)



The little sentiment tag part of the fabby set from LOTV - my fave buy from the Stamp Magic show.

I finished of my card with some stickles, liquid pearls and a bow, the inside has been decorated to compliment the front.


I do hope you like my little card.

Thank you all so very much for visiting me and any comments you may leave.

Hugs xx Cara xx

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Allsorts - Any Die will do (2nd entry)
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar - Flowers in bloom
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything goes (2nd entry)
Delightful Challenges - Anything Goes
Paperplay challenges - Use aDie
Quirky Crafts Challenge - Handmade flowers and ribbons

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card, very very pretty, love the colours, love all the embellishments, thank you so much for joining Quirky Crafts challenge this time round, hope to see you again! (New Challenge starts this Sunday evening)
    (Lyn) DT Quirky Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darling!!! LOVE the colors--and your scene is amazing! Gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love the layout and the colours are fab. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous cara.stunning sweet image and i love your pretty colours and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, I love your fab embellishments and pretty colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful scene you have created - so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Delightful for our Anything Goes Challenges hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card, beautiful details. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, so pretty and I love those flowers! Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, love your project. Great design inside and outside. Thank you so much for joining us at Bearly Mines "Anything goes" Challenge. Good luck and hugs,
    Natascha

    ReplyDelete