CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 10 November 2012

Twinkle and Sparkle!

Hi everyone,

I'm up with a very quick post today while my youngest is sleeping - she's been up all night with a chest infection, she really is poorly bless her.

Herer is another card made with the same free papers as last time and I also used the same sketch as I loved it!


I used a LOTV image this time coloured with promarkers, I just love her little xmas outfit with the furry colar and cuffs. (i used a snow writer and glamour dust to add the texture and sparkle.


I flipped the sketch this time and went with some of the different papers in the pack and I think the card looks completely different to the last - I might even try to squeeze another out of the same papers and sketch!


One last view to show the inside decorated as always to compliment the front.

There all done, I do hope you like at and I really do appreciate any comments you may leave.

Love and hugs

xx Cara xx

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Sweet Sunday Sketch - 171
Unique Crafters Challenge - Sugar and spice
Allsorts - Young at heart
Bearly Mine Challenges - Anything goes
Brown Sugar - Bingo (pink,blue,glitter)
By the cute and girly - Twinkle twinkle little star
CSAYL - Anything goes/holiday project

11 comments:

  1. I hope your little one is better soon sweetie... I've had my little six year boy home with me all last week.. very poorly with his chest too...

    Beautiful creation hun.
    Hugs,
    Krafty Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Cara, the colours go so well together. I hope your daughter gets better soon! missing you already!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugz to your little one. Your card is beautiful!!
    Tammy, from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    See my blog for yummy candy ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious Christmas card! The collar and cuffs really pop with the fuzzy! Thanks for joining us at Unique Crafters Challenge!
    Hugs and sunshine,
    Cissy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so lovely, love the glitter and that layout is fantastic the way you have used it.. Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous cara.i love the sweet image and fab pretty colours and sparkle :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So stinkin adorable..i love all the added details you used..snow, and stiching are my fav..thanks for joining us at unique Crafters Challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really have to get that clear stickles too! Nice card, BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is ADORABLE! Thanks for joining Brown Sugar challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an adorable card Cara, thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our Young At Heart challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet!!! Thanks for participating in our CHRISTMAS STAMPIN' ALL YEAR LONG challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete