CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 16 June 2013

Bring in the Sun

Happy Sunday all,

Last week was my first week back at work after 11 weeks and i must say i'm absolutely shattered - I didnt even manage a full week as my youngest came down with Chickenpox on Thursday, I dont know which was more tiring, looking after her or going to work.

I'm sharing a DT card for Cuddly Buddly today:


This super cutie is by Lilyboo designs and is called "Bring on the Sun"



I have used my brand spanking new Graph'it Markers to colour her up, they are AMAZING!!! I still have a lot of practice to do though.



The papers on my card are also digi downloads from Cuddly Buddly.

I hope you like it, wishing all those who celebrate, a wonderful Father's Day!

Hugs xx Cara xx

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Challenges 4 Everybody - Always ATG
Crafting When we Can - Mad for Markers
Eclectic Ellapu - Celebrate Summer Sunshine
Creatalicious Challenges - All about Summer

8 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Cara. I love the pretty image, your colouring is fabulous and the layout is wonderful too.
    I hope you have had a good weekend
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Cara, fabulous colouring!!! hugs, Karenxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderfully vibrant card Cara. Cute image and I love all the embellishments you've added.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When I Can Challenges. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cara, this is just gorgeous! Such wonderful colours and colouring too!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun card! Really love the bright blues and yellows, perfect for a sunny summer card!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is gorgeous Cara. Love the cheerful colours and beautiful design. The image is so sweet and your colouring looks fantastic. Thanks so much for sharing it at Creatalicious.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous sunny creation. TFS with us Eclectics this week.
    Elaine aka Ellapu

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Cara so bright and happy
    Thanks for joining us at Crafting when we can
    CAZ

    ReplyDelete