CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 9 April 2014

My Hero!

Hi everyone,

Today I'm sharing one of the samples I made for the  launch of Nikky Hall's fab new CD roms Work and Play Collection 1.

I absolutely love this collection, collection number 2 is also out now too so even more characters to play with ... I do have a few more samples to share with you too!


So here's the first, this is the super cute Fire woman!



Isn't she adorable, look at that cute little face!



I coloured her with my Graph'it Markers and added the luminous yellow with a highlighter pen ... which was so difficult as I only has one with a giant chisel tip!

The papers and sentiment are also from the CD.



For embellishments I added chipboard stars from a brand new line of products Nikky stocks from a company called Doobadoo, I coloured them in with my markers too.

I hope you like it.

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Hugs xx Cara xx

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Allsorts - No Flowers
Sister Act Card Challenge - ATG



  

6 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card Cara. I love the cute image, fabulous colouring and wonderful detailing.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous Cara, i love the colours you have used!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Cara, great colours. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our 'No Flowers' challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORE this Cara, it's fab! Great make for the Graph'It challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fab card Cara! Love the gorgeous colours and wonderful design!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning cara.fantastic shape and colouring and I love the gorgeous image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete