CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 24 October 2014

Extra FX inspiration at the Graph'it Marker Blog

EEEEK i'm late posting my inspiration for the current Graph'it Marker Challenge, i'm so sorry guys I don't know where the time got to this week!

So this week we would love to see all the  special tricks and effects you can create with your alcohol markers .... these can be things such as spotty effects, stripes, backgrounds or textures!!!

The winner will receive a fab prize as always!!!

I used the adorable "Mr Foxy" digi image for my creation today ... he was a freebie over on the Polkadoodles Face book gorup a couple of weeks ago but if you are quick you can snag him for just £1 right now here.


For my special FX i decided to create a sunset sky background ..... I used a tone of colours and just kept building up and building up the layers of colour, I then went over with my blender to soften the edges.



I had so much fun colouring this little guy up, I know I will use him loads he is so cute!


I hope you like it!

If you pop over to the blog you can see the list of colours I used as well as all my teamies other fantastic makes!

Hugs xx Cara xx

2 comments:

  1. What a fab image,this is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is gorgeous! You have done an amazing job of the background and Mr Fox's fur. Totally love it Cara!.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete