CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 5 August 2015

Tabitha - another pencil colouring

Hello again!

Today i'm sharing another make using my lovely new and secret pencils with you ... this was one of my first attempts at using the pencils, I hope you will be kind to me and bare in mind I only have a small set so there are no skin tones in there, I had to use my browns and ocher colours to achieve something close to skin colour...


I used the adorably cute Tabitha by Mo Manning,



I used some older papers from my stash and some lovely embellies from the Hobby House


The sentiment is from Stampin Up.

I hope you like her!

I'm off to watch Bake Off now wooooo!

Take care, hugs xx Cara xx

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Ruby's Rainbow - Something for a little girl
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment