CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 30 September 2015

Inky Pinkies DT post

Hello all, happy hump-day,

I'm finally back to share my Halloween makes for my girlies.  I showed a little teaser of these over on the Facebook group and then due to injuring my colouring hand I couldn't finish them.

So here they are: 3 little shaker cards for 3 little monsters,


I've only ever made one shaker card so thought it was about time i tried more. All of these were made from the Halloween 2015 bundles at Polkadoodles and you can also buy the images individually.


Spooky Dracula can be found here


 Spooky Witch can be found here


Spooky mummy can be found here

The papers can also be bought separately here 

I used my Graph'it markers to colour them all in.  The shaker frames were made using MFT stitched rectangles and some acetate.  I filled the shakers with die cut bats, seed beads and sequins.  I hope you like them, I had great fun making them.

Hugs xx Cara xx

No comments:

Post a Comment