CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 29 October 2015

A Very Fairy Door Gift Bag

Morning all,

Just another quick post today to share the matching gift bag I made to go with the card I shared on my last post.

I used another Fairy from the A Very Fairy Door Kick starter campaign, and if you've not heard of this before here is a link to the facebook page where you can find all the details.

As you can probably tell these images have been illustrated by Krista Smith of Saturated Canary.


I followed the same theme as I did with the card so this looks very similar, I used the same colour Graph'it Markers and added just as much stickles lol.


The bag is quite large so instead of ribbon I used a large MS punch to add detail.



The fairy is printed out at a (huge for me) 9 inches high!

I hope you like it.

Hugs xx Cara xx

I would like to enter my gift bag into the following challenges:

Crafting for all seasons - all dressed up/girly
Crafty gals corner - Anything goes
Try it on Tuesday's - Lots of Layers
Dream Valley Challenges - Use the colour blue

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully colored image and layout. Thanks for joining the Crafting For All Seasons challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Crafting for All Seasons!

    ReplyDelete