CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 14 November 2015

Inky Pinkies DT post - Christmas Tag

I would like to say good morning today ... but on waking up and seeing on the news what has happened in Paris, it is not a good morning and for those poor people it wont ever be now.  I feel my post today is so insignificant and I took a lot of time deciding whether to post my make today.

My heart goes out to those poor souls who have lost their lives, to their families and friends ... you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

So it is on a somber note that I share my make with you today.



Here are the details:

Image - From the Festive Hollybobs CDrom by Polkadoodles
Papers - Lili of the Valley
Ribbons - The Hobby House
Medium - Lyra Rembrandt Polycolours
Sentiment - Lawn Fawn

Hugs xx Cara xx

2 comments:

  1. Cara this is fab I love the off centre lay out. My ocd would never dream of this but it works x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Cara, such a cute image and perfectly coloured! Love the papers and design too.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete