CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 29 March 2016

Winnie Easter Card Series 4


Hello again!

So this is the final card in my Winnie Sugar Sprinkles easter card series.  And again I have used another design sheet and an extra sheet of design paper.


I totally love these design sheets, you get so many elements on them ... I just print loads of sheets off and then sit on the sofa and have an afternoon cutting (yes I have a portrait but sometimes its just nice to sit and hand cut)


Again I had enough to decorate the inside, I only used elements from the collection and then I added loads of stickles!

I do hope you like it and that you have enjoyed my little card series.

Enjoy the rest of your Easter.

Hugs xx Cara xx

3 comments:

  1. A really pretty card. Lovely spring colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too gorgeous! Love the colours and the image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Cara! Love the colour combo and the image is beautiful!!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete