CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 24 July 2018

Digi Choosday Week 30 Anything Goes


Good morning my lovelies, this week it's team B's turn to share some inspiration with you for the new Digi Choosday Challenge.

http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/

As always the theme is anything goes but us the design team have been challenged to make a Christmas Card, not really a challenge with all the lovely xmas products available in the store.

I used Work and Play 5 Festive Hollybobs collection for my make, I used one of the fab Design Sheets, a topper and one backing papers. All of the embellishments were from the one design sheet.


I hope you like it and that I have inspired you to come and play along, and don't forget pop along to the Digi Choosday blog now for a code to receive and amazing discount!

Hugs xx Cara xx

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Creates and makes - anything goes 

Die cutting divas - Christmas in July

Ike’s world - Christmas in July

The holy and ivy Christmas challenge - anything goes Christmas





13 comments:

  1. Oh my, the design here is so adorable! Love how you used all the fun on the sheet! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous Cara! I love the image (I haven't found this one yet). The frame, and gorgeous embellishments finish it off perfectly.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card. I nearly chose this set myself as the images are so cute. Love your layout. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love all the sparkles! Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful your card I love
    Carmen Aurora

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card ...love the image and all the details not forgetting Christmas feelings .
    Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prachtige kaart Cara
    Dank je wel voor je deelname aan The Holly and Ivy
    Renate DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous! Love everything about this card:) Thank you for playing along with us over at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh carol singing my favourite part of Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful card Cara......love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining us for our Christmas in July challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas...Very very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute card. :-) Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete