CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 16 September 2018

Petal Lu challenge mid month inspiration

Good morning my lovelies,

It’s mid September (can you believe it?!) so I’m just popping in to share my mid month inspiration for the 

I went with something very autumnal and also a little different for me!



The image is by Power Poppy and I adore it! I coloured it up with my Spectrum Noir Markers and added a little touch of white Signo pen to the highlights.

The sentiment is also Power Poppy.

The papers were from a very old pad, in fact I realised today that I haven’t bought any new autumn/ Halloween papers since I first started crafting about 10 years ago! 

I feel a shopping spree coming on ha ha!

Have a great Sunday guys!

Hugs xx Cara xx




3 comments:

  1. Greeat card Cara, lovely to see you on here - we are overdue for a get together and a coffee!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cozy and charming!! Love the deep rich colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and your colouring is superb x

    ReplyDelete