CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 26 August 2012

I'm still here!

Happy Sunday everyone, is it Sunday? I seem to have lost track lately, my youngest Lacey has got tonsillitis yet again - her 8th dose this year. I've had so little sleep that the days and nights seem to be rolling into one.

Any way I thought I'd do a quick post to let you know I'm still here and although I've not managed to blog much, I have managed a little crafting in the background.

I have made a DT card for the Gingerloft Challenge but I'm afraid I can't share it yet - sorry peeps.

I've also found myself bitten by the 'mini album' bug, so I've been watching loads of online tutorials and I've even started my own toilet paper
mini using some lovely new papers - ill share it as soon as I finish.

I thought I'd leave you with a few pics of my rather messy craft desk - just to prove I have been doing something ;-p

Hope to be back soon with more to share, hugs xx cara xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie hope Lacey is better soon its awful when we have the kiddo's poorly isnt it hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh poor you with a little one that is sick. Hope they are better soon. Love your xmas cards they are lovely. Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete