CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 12 August 2012

Sorry

Evening all, i appologise in advance for any type o's but im typing so fast as the closing ceremony is just starting!! i must say its looking amazing already!

This card is another for my box to hopefully sell one day (if i ever find the the confidence lol)

Its another Krista Smith image and i love the look on her face - just like one of my girls when they haave been caught doing something wrong.

I've coloured her with both my pro's and prisma's.


I've used a bit of a different colour combo for me but i think i quite like it. 

I used some really bright and cheery papers which were a freebie in this months Card Making & Papercraft magazine and backed it with some more of my cordinations card.


The little frame around the amage has been made with a Nellies multi frames die and i used the negative leftovers to cut out the little paper corners, the sentiment was cut with a co-ordinating die.


I also used the smaller die to create a little tag (poking out from behind the image), it has a little space for a hidden message.



My flowers are a mix of WOC and Craft Box, the charm and ribbon are from my stash.   The inside has been decorated to compliment the front as always.

Thank you so much for visiting and any comments you may leave.                     



Hugs xx Cara xx

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:











10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, lovely bright papers, fab image and great attention to detail.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the colors, papers and all the details. The image is very beautiful colored.

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Craft Your Passion this week.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    Craft Your Passion
    August Guest Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the vibrancy of the colours and your colouring is fab.Absolutely gorgeous.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning hun.i love your fabulous vibrant colours and gorgeous image and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vibrant colours and design, a fabulous card, thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your colouring is amazing. I love everything about this card from the rich colour palette to the wonderful layering to all of the little details. Just beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope you'll join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - thank you for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenges this week. Hope you enjoyed the ceremony - I did...

    Good luck in the challenge

    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, eine tolle Karte...geniale Farben...super Coloration...ich bin hin und weg!
    Hab vielen Dank für deinen Beitrag bei CUYL!

    Liebe Grüße,
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cara, I like the colour combo too. Your card is gorgeous.
    Great to see you at CRAFT this week. Good Luck
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Cara,
    I like the secret message and fabulous bright colours!
    Trish

    ReplyDelete