CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 3 March 2013

Building Sandcastles

Happy Sunday!

I've had a very worrying kind of week this week, i'm glad to see the back of it to be honest.  Yesterday morning my little Cherry (cat) went out for the first time since her op and hasn't come back yet ... the only other time she disappeared I found her in our car engine ... after i'd driven 8 miles to school!! I then had to drive her home covered in oil and petrified, she was only a few moths old.  We've been walking up and down the street listening at all the cars to see if we can hear her (how strange did we look)

Anyway we decided to nip out and get some holiday brochures to take our mind off things and that's what inspired this card (although the whole time I was making it I kept expecting Cherry to jump on my desk).




This super cute digi is from Cuddly Buddly and is called "Building Sandcastles" and is by Lilyboo.

I coloured her with my pro/flex markers.


I used a gorgeous new paper pad I bought from The Craft box and it's called "Rock Pool" by Kaisercraft.

I matted it all with Bazzill basics and added die cuts and dewdrops.

The sentiment reads "Having a Whale of a time" but the camera wouldn't pick it up :-(




Here's a quick sideways shot - the inside has been decorated to compliment the front.

I hope you like it.

I'm going to go and have another shout out the door for Cherry and then maybe i'll get time to do a little commenting on all your lovely blogs.

Love and hugs xx Cara xx

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Sketch Saturday - Sketch 248
DigiDesigns Challenge - All about children
NMWC - Anything goes


11 comments:

  1. Sure cute! So fun to see something summery. Those bubbles are the perfect embellishment - Love them!!! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge and I hope you'll join us for our next challege! Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Cara, this is ADORABLE love the super cute image and gorgeous details. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday. Hope you got lots of goodies at The Range.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear Cara, I hope you cat returns home safe and sound soon.
    Your card is wonderful. I love that cute image and the papers and colours are wonderful.
    Take care
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I hope your cat returns soon, I'm sure she will, I've just "vet issues" with my dog and I know how stressful it can be. What a lovely card - I love those bubbles! Thanks for joining in the Children challenge at Di's Digi Designs , good luck and hope to see you next time too, Donna ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous cara.really sweet image and your papers are fabulous ;D
    i hope your cat has turned up now, she is probably sulking.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab colouring of the image and such a lovely card, thanx for joining us at NMWC and good luck, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Cara! Love the image and the colours give it a bit of a vintage feel!
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week and hope to see you again next week! :)
    Lizy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card Cordine! I hope you have found your cat.

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just popped in again sorry I meant Cara!

    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet ! Thanks for sharing in No Matter Which’s *Anything Goes* challenge and good luck !

    Hugzzz

    Tammy, NMWC DT at Créations LaDiva :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable! :)

    Hope you kitty came home safely.

    ReplyDelete