CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 17 March 2013

Sprinkle Some Love

Hi again everyone and happy St Patties day to those of you who celebrate!

Well my trip to the GNPE must have worked as I managed to find a tiny bit more of my mojo today woo hoo!

I've made a card for Cuddly Buddly today using one of their new Lilyboo digi's Sprinkle Some Love.




I coloured her with my promarkers and added a touch of my new "Wink of Stella" pen (it doesn't really show up on the photos).




I also used one of the new Marianne Collectables dies and stamp sets available from CB  here.

The papers are Forever Friends and I added a homemade crochet flower, some ribbon and liquid pearls.



Everything has been matted with Coredinations and had the distressed and faux stitching treatment.

Hope you like it.

I had no sleep last night as little Lacey has yet another viral infection so I think i'm going to spend the afternoon cuddled on the sofa with her.

Loads a love

xx Cara xx

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Use it Tuesday - Dies and Cutouts
The ABC Challenge - Just as you like
Sentimental Sundays - Anything Goes
One Stop craft Challenge - Anything Goes


7 comments:

  1. Awww such a pretty image and coloured beautifully. I love the papers, fabulous layout and gorgeous crochet flowers.
    I hope Lacey is feeling better really soon
    Take care
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card. Hope you're able to catch up on some sleep tonight. Thank you for linking up with Use It Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, super cute image. Thanks for joining us at ABC for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah bless this is a gorgeous card! Glad your mojo is coming back!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! I love all the faux stitching! So glad you could join us and play along at Use It Tuesday!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope the cuddles work! Lovely card and I love the plaid paper! Thank you for joining us at AbC's Challenge! Good luck and I hope we see more of your lovely work in our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I love the image, papers and colour combo. Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete