CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 23 April 2016

Inky Pinkies DT post!

Happy Saturday!!

I'm just popping in quickly to share my Inky Pinkies DT post and today I have used to super adorable little fat Bee from the Winnie Fruit Punch collection.

He is actually an embellishment on the collection but just look at him .... he deserves a card all to himself he's so cute!

The great think about Nikky's collections is that all of the images and the embellishments come in coloured and black and white so you can colour them any colours you like!


I coloured him in with my Lyra Rembrandt Polycolours and added some Silver Graph'it Shake marker to his little wings.


The papers I used are also from the collection.  I used a honeycomb die I've had in my stash for year un used from MFT


I also found out a brand new pad of distress kraft core cor'edinations, I sanded it back to look distressed.  I finished off with some faux stitching and of course some flowers from WOC.

I hope you like it!

I'm having a bit of a tough time with my porrly pancreas today so I'm going go have a little lay down on the sofa I think!

Enjoy your weekend.

Hugs xx Cara xx

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Crafty Calendar - April ATG
Crafting with friends - ATG
Simply Create Too - Stitching
Give a Crafter a cookie - challenge 42

6 comments:

  1. Cara, this is so adorable, love your gorgeous colouring and pretty design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW he looks so cute. As always you have coloured him so beautifully and the design is gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sweet card! Great colouring!!! Thanks for playing with us at Simply Create Too. Good Luck!!!

    Jenna, DT
    Jenna's Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply adorable, love it. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - those hexagons are perfect!

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete