CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 9 April 2016

Winnie Sending Wishes

Good afternoon my lovelies,

I've had such a busy week this week its been horrible so my hubby and kiddos have let me chillax a bit this aft in my craft room and get my Inky Pinkies DT make finished.

I used the "Bunting" image from the Winne Sugar Sprinkles Collection, you can buy her on her own here.


I coloured her with my Lyra Rembrandt Poly Colour pencils, I used an old paintbrush and sansador to blend the sky.


The paper, butterfly and sentiment were from the Winnie Fruit Punch collection here.


I finished off with some die cut flowers and of course some stickles.

I hope you like it!

Hugs xx Cara xx

3 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous card. Love your colouring in of the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Cara! Such a sweet image and perfect colouring! Beautiful layout too.
    I hope you have a better week.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie, this is so pretty and such gorgeous colours hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete