CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 1 May 2017

Papernest Dolls Challenge - May Challenge

Hello everyone!!!

I have some super amazing news ..... The lovely Christine has invited me to be DT member on her wonderful challenge Design Team for her super sweet Paper Nest Dolls!!! I am so honoured, you will all know how much I adore these images ... they are all I seem to use lately...

So why don't I just get straight to it ... today see's the start of the May challenge and as always its Anything Goes!

Today I have used Strawberry Jam Ellie and she is from the brand new digital release and is in the store today!


I coloured her up using my prisma pencils, I also tried some new Strathmore paper especially for colour pencils.


I managed to find some old papers with strawberries on that matched perfectly.


I finished off with some pearls and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I do hope you will pop over and join in the challenge.

Hugs Cara xx

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card Cara! I love your colouring and fabulous design.
    Congratulations on your new DT too, I am sure you will love it there.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete