CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 25 May 2017

Some news to share.....

Hi everyone, it's not usual that I decide to do an impromptu post mid week and mid day but I have some amazing news to share!!!

I was going to post this tonight when I got home from work but I got called home early due to little Lacey being a little sick at school and we are currently watching movies until she recovers .... any way my great news...

I am delighted to announce that I have recently joined the Soectrum Noir TV DT!!!

I received my first DT package yesterday and am now ready to get started .... so watch this space!!

Thank you so much to Crafters Companion for inviting me to this amazing opportunity and I hope I can do you proud!

Hugs xx Cara xx

1 comment:

  1. Huge congratulations Cara, I looking forward to seeing your makes on T.V.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete