CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 5 August 2011

Just magnolia challenge

Hi, I have another card to share (wow two in two days get me!!!!)
This is a large card so I'm not too keen on the finished result - poor magnolia looks tiny!

I uses my magnolia stamp coloured with my beloved pro markers, the dies are marianne creatables and the dp is from a pad called "love letters" by first edition, the flowers are from my rather small stash.
I'd like to enter this into the just magnolia challenge "anything goes" http://justmagnolia.blogspot.com/2011/08/week-118-simon-says-stamp-special.html

Thanks for looking

Cara xx

6 comments:

  1. Cara - you're little Magnolia doesn't look too small at all - love your cards and I am now a follower - I look forward to seeing your next creation. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I love you Magnolia coloring, and it's a beautiful card!
    Hope to see more from you!
    -Cathrine-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel and Catherine thankyou so much for your lovely comments and for following my blog it means a lot x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cara - thanks for your lovely comments and for following me - they are very much appreciated. I look forward to seeing your next card. Take care. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. That Tilda is adorable!
    Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia and hAngler.

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is fabulous! Love the design, embellishments and papers you used! Hugs, Karen

    P.S. If you have time to stop by, I'm giving away some blog candy!

    ReplyDelete