CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 8 December 2012

Pink Gem - Lavender & Lace

Afternoon sweeties,

Sorry for not being around much lately, things are getting really hectic around here in a christmassy kinda way!

I'm only just finding time to get my DT cards done and my craft room is feeling a little neglected ... still it'll all be over in a few little weeks!

Any hooooo onto todays card and this is my DT creation for our new challenge over at "A Gem of a Challenge".

This challenge is our last this year and will run until the next challenge on 5th January.

This time we would like to see "Lavender and Lace" on your creations so perfect for all of those birthday and mothers day card you might want to get started on.

Heres what I did:




This is the lovely Faye with Flowers and I have coloured her with my promarkers.




I've used my new spellbinders oval die to frame her and some gorgeous papers from Nit Wits through LOTV.

Everything has been given the distress ink treatment and the sentiment and corner dies are from Whimsy.




The lace and blooms are from WOC and the inside has also been decorated.

So there you have it, I really enjoyed making this as I was desperate for a break from crimbo cards!

Hope you like my card and I would love it if you could join me and the other Pink Gem girls in the last challenge of 2012.

Love and hugs

xx Cara xx

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments - Anything goes
Challenge up your life - Colour combo
Crafting for all seasons - use flowers


 

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Cara, love the beautifully coloured image and scrummy details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Cara. Your have coloured that sweet image so beautifully and I love the layout and pretty detailing.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way her little legs dangle over the edge of the pretty oval frame.. The colors are so pretty..
    Merry Christmas..
    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Cara...I just love this image and you've coloured her beautifully. I really must get this Spellbinders frame.
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning cara.fabulous sweet image and i love your pretty colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a adoreable card, inside and out! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  8. This really is a stunner Cara and your colouring is fabulous!x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card and such a sweet make! Love the colours!

    Thank you for sharing this with us at Aud Sentiments!

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. your card is really a art... I love it... Thanks for playing with CUYL.. best luck ;O)

    ReplyDelete