CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Stamping on canvas


Hey all,

Hope your Tuesday is going well... Isn't it warm, there's literally no air here so I'm hoping for a big storm tonight to freshen things up a bit.

I just wanted to share a pic off my first attempt at stamping and colouring on canvas.

I bought these bags at last years summer crafting event and they've sat there doing nothing ever since.

When my Graph'it markers arrived I just knew I wanted to use them on these bags.

Well don't look too closely at my shading etc as I only had about 5 minutes to do this but I have to say I am so impressed with how well the markers work on canvas! Even the blender pen works - how amazing is that!

Well I hope you like it, I can't decide now whether to leave it as is or embellie it up a bit?

Hugs xx Cara xx

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Cara. I love the sweet image and your colouring looks fabulous.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is gorgeous cara.really love the sweet gorjuss girl and fabulous colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete