CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 4 July 2014

It's easy peasy Anything Goes at the Colour Crazy Challenge!!!

Hi everyone,

I'm finally back with a card wooooo!

This week at the Colour Crazy Challenge over at the Graph'it marker blog we would love to see anything as long as you have used your alcohol markers to create some part of it!!  Easy right???

I decided to attempt colouring on Kraft card ... this is the first time i've tried this so be gentle with me:




This is the lovely "Ava Loves to Celebrate" and she is one of the Uptown girls from Stampin Bella, the sentiment comes with her too.

Now when I first coloured this I was ready to file it in the bin as it just wouldn't go right ... until I saw my Prisma pencils on the shelf ... I outlined and added highlights with a white pencil and and it instantly lifted it!



This is a ma-hooo-sive easil card using two of the fancy edged A5 cards from C & C., the papers are from the member free gift from C & C too.




I added loads of embellies from Hobby House, Stampin up and WOC and some Magnolia Die cuts to finish.

Here are the Graph'it colours I used:

Skin: 3120,4155,4150 (4135 for cheeks)
Green: 7160,715,7145
Blue: 8180, 8140
Hair: 3290,3280,3270

here's a little tip .. when colouring on Kraft card choose your regular colour combo you use for colouring on white then drop the lightest colour and add another darker colour .....this whill hep the colours show more on the darker card :)

I hope you like my card, why not pop over to the challenge and see the awesome cards from my lovely teamies.

Huge hugs xx Cara xx

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Cara, I like the image the colours and the embellishments.Have a great weekend,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Cara, this is simply beautiful!! You have done an amazing job of the colouring! Love the gorgeous design too!
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Cara, love your colouring on the kraft card, great idea to add the white, it looks fab
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous,love the colours on the craft card.xxx

    ReplyDelete