CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 1 August 2014

Airbrushing with a Straw???????

Hi everyone,

If all goes to plan by the time you read this I should be in the Northern General having my op to try fix my dodgy digestive system ... I'll not go into to details but if it works I should feel a whole lot better in a few weeks.

Any hoos its Inspiration week for the current challenge over at the Colour Crazy Challenge at the Graph'it Marker Blog.

Now for the DT we had the tough challenge of creating Airbrush effects ... without the use of an Airbrush aaaaargh??

You can breath a sigh of relief though because the challenge for entrants is to use hot colours (you will see by my card that I totally missed this part lol)

So I cheated a little and dug out my cheapo spritzer tool, it fits most Alcohol Markers so it worked well after a little bit of practice.



I used this super cute new stamp set from Tiddly Inks, this is Monkey Around Wrynn, I got here in the Clear Stamp set, I couldn't find it in the store so I left you the link for the Digi set :)



I created a cloud mask on my Silhouette and used my spritzer tool to spray 3 different colour Graph'it Marker blues to create the clouds (after masking Wrynn off of course)



I also used the spritzer to create a border around the image.  The sentiment came with the stamp set.

I hope you like it, I had great fun spritzing and if you pop over to the challenge my awesome teamies have created their Airbrushing effects with old Biro tubes!!! Wow!

I hope you all like my card, have a great weekend and I will see you when I'm recovered.

Hugs xx Cara xx

6 comments:

  1. I adore this Hun, she is beautiful and the clouds are lush xx
    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card Cara
    Hugs Susan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check you out with your silhouette mask :p Card looks fab, suxh a great image and beautiful colouring miss Cara :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card Cara you did fabulous airbrushing I like the design, have a lovely weekend
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Cara you did a wonderful job of air brushing! Love the image and wonderful design.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete