CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 26 September 2015

The Pencil Case Autumn colours DT make

Happy Saturday lovelies,

Today I am sharing my DT make for the new challenge over at The Pencil Case  and this week we would love to see your makes using Autumn colours .... remember there must be some colouring on your project but you can use any medium!!  

Our sponsor this week is Star Stamps and were were lucky enough to be given an image to work with!

Prize 3 digis


 For my image I went for alternate autumn colours, I was thinking frosty mornings ect, 
as the image has some quite large areas for the background I used some Sansador and a paper stump to blend.


 
I made use of my White Graph'it shake marker to add details and my Gold glitter Shake pen to go around the border. I went over all of the details with a black fine liner to define the image more as sometimes I go over the lines and they get all faded.


I made a little gift bag with my new Stampin up die and some wrapping paper, I simply added a bow and a couple of die cut corners to finish off - the image is so detailed I didn't thing it needed much else :)


I hope you like it!

I would like to enter the Star Stampz challenge this week which is Pretty Princesses linked below


Hugs xx Cara xx

No comments:

Post a Comment