CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 4 April 2016

Winnie Fruit Punch Launch day 3

Hello,

I'm back to share another project for the final launch party day of the brand new Winnie Fruit Punch collection from Polkadoodles!

Today I used another Design sheet (can you tell I just love these)  The one I used is called Shoes and Shopping.


I went for a plain square card base and basically layered and layered lol!



I only added on extra sheet of patterned paper from the CD, some ribbon and a flower.


Of course I just had to add plenty of stickles too ... oh and some black gel pen to make her eyes pop!

I hope you like it!

Huge hugs

Cara xx 




3 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous Cara - I so want her in a stamp!! Love the colour combo, design and the beautiful bow you have made.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squuuueeeee! Adorable!!! Love that bow and all the layers 💗

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just had to pop in and squeeeel along with Tanya! What a scrumptious design, Cara! I’m swooning away here big time!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete