CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 31 January 2017

Hello - Troll Ellie

Hi guys!

Well today started off ok, the girls went to school, I went to work ... yet as soon as I got there I had a call from school to say Phoebe was sick again and I needed to collect her.

So another day at home for her and this time me (Lee stayed off with her yesterday.

She is feeling a little better so we will try again with school tomorrow.

So today I got chance to put this little cutie on a card:



This is Troll Ellie by The Papernest Dolls and I have coloured her up with Prisma Pencils, I'm loving theses right now! I also added some sparkle to her hair with my clear Wink of Stella.

 

I used some old papers by L Whitlock called "Summer Time" I think.

 

I finished with a sentiment and some flowers.

 

I hope you like it!

Have a great evening!

Hugs xx Cara xx

1 comment:

  1. She is gorgeous and I love her pink hair! A truly beautiful card! I hope Phoebe is feeling better.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete