CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 14 February 2017

Valentine's Day trio

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

I like to give my girlies a little treat on Valentine's Day, just a little bag filled with a few sweeties and love themed small gifts and of course a hand made card each!

This year I used images all from The Papernest Dolls

First of all is Paige's card using hugs and kisses emma




 

She is coloured with my distress ink markers, as are all of the cards today.

 

The papers are old dovecraft basics Ones I really love this paper stack!

Next up is Lacey's card using Ellie with heart

All of the hearts are from one set by trimcraft!

 

And finally this is Phoebe's card using Ellie with heart cupcake

I finished everything off with a wash of my wink of Stella pen but as usual it is a little camera shy!

 

Here a couple of pics with them all together

 

 


Have a great day whatever you're doing.

Hugs xx Cara xx

3 comments:

  1. They are all beautiful cards Cara! Your colouring is fabulous and I bet the girls loved them!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are amazing. Your colouring techniques are flawless. I've only been colouring a few months. But I have truly enjoyed making every card. I just love creating cards that people will know it's hand made and love and hard work has gone into every little detail. Do u do tutorials by any chance I'd love to learn from you, tips n hints etc xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi vanessa, many thanks for your ever so kind comments, I don't do tutorials as I'm a little shy ☺️ and only just learning myself but thank you for thinking my work would be good enough, there are lots of tutorials on YouTube and I find great colour combinations on Pinterest if that's of any help, do you have a blog? I will try to find you and follow you xx

      Delete