CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 15 April 2017

Petal Lu DT post - Yellow


Hi everyone,

I've been waiting for what seems like ages to do this post .... my very first post as part of the Petal Lu DT!!!!

This month our theme is Yellow .... so that means you must use some yellow flowers on your project (you can use other coloured flowers too) ... easy peasy right!




So here is my card ... I used a super cute image from Tiddly Inks .. this is Molly's cup of Love


Here is a close up of the beautiful flowers .... There is a fantastic discount on the mixed yellow pack here for the duration of Aprils challenge!


I also sneaked in some pretty blue flowers too :)


Papers are from a very old prima pad, gorgeous spring summer colours.


I matted with lots of Kraft and finished with a sentiment and some fussy cut butterflies.


Here are some handy links:

A new facebook page  (to show off those designs using Petal Lu Blooms, receive discounts and other promotional goodies, exclusive to the page)

I hope you like it,  I would love you to pop over and join our challenge!

Hugs xx Cara xx









1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new DT Cara, so well deserved! Your card is so beautiful and I love the yellow flowers!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete