CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 3 July 2017

Paper Nest Dolls Challenge and Christmas in July release

Happy Monday you lovely lot!

It's the first Monday of July and that means it's time for a new challenge over at the Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog.

This month I chose to use the super cute Reindeer Ellie with Christmas Ornament from the brand new Christmas in July release ... you can find her here


I coloured her up with my Spectrum Noir Colour Blend pencils, I just love colouring my dolls with these pencils they are so creamy and blend without effort.



I used some freebie papers, I think these are Forever Friends ones from years ago, I'm still working my way through all my old papers and really trying hard not to buy new ones.



The sentiment is by LOTV and I matted and layered with some Kraft Co-ordinations card stock.

I made a bow with ribbon and a charm all from the Hobby House.

Hope you like it!

Hugs xx Cara xx

No comments:

Post a Comment