CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 26 June 2018

Digi Choosday - Week 26

Hi everyone, 

Happy Tuesday!

Today can only mean one thing … its time for a new Challenge at the Digi Choosday blog and also time for a new discount code! … have you been and collected yours yet for a huge saving on digi downloads in the Polkadoodles Store?

The challenge for you guys is always anything goes, and the DT this week were also treated to an anything goes theme too!

I have used Design Sheet 3 and two of the backing papers from the Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles collection to make a little summery wall hanging for my little girl who has been feeling very poorly this week.



Also you might notice the little badge I have in my side bar, I have been asked to join the Digi Choosday DT as a permanent member now, thanks so much ladies for having me back xx

I hope you will pop over and join in the fun!

Hugs xx Cara xx

I would like to enter the following challenges:

City Crafter challenge - Seaside inspiration photo
creates and Makes - Challenge 22
always fun challenge - Fun at the beach
Crafting from the heart - Anything Goes

12 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous wall hanging and something for your daughter to treasure. I hope she feels better soon.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card. Love this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a delightful wall hanging! I'm sure your little one loves it! So happy to have you on the team! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you've put this together! Gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure this will cheer her up. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab card ... love it .
    Regards
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so sweet. Thanks for sharing at Always Fun Challenges.

    ReplyDelete