CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 10 July 2018

Digi Chooseday Week 28 - With Wings

Good Morning guys,

Its Tuesday and that can only mean 1 thing … its time to share my Digi Choosday DT make!

Before I do, I will just remind you that there is a fantastic code up for grabs so you can have a massive discount of downloads which you can then use to enter the challenge .. you can also use any other image you have … so there's no excuse not to join in right???

http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/

The challenge is always anything goes, but the DT theme this week is "With Wings"

 I chose to use the super sweet Serenity Dancing from the Serenity Fairy Wishes Bundle.  The papers and the sentiment are from the same collection.


I coloured the beautiful image up with my Prisma Pencils and then added accents with Stickles.


I Hope you like my card, and I do hope you will pop over and enter the challenge, I would love to see you there!

Hugs xx Cara xx



10 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, love the layout. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful with your incredible pencil work! Just magical!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love all the sparkles! Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beauty....love your design..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card love all the flowers.
    Thank you for entering our Challenge at Creates and Makes http://createsandmakes.blogspot.com/
    Regards
    Mel DT
    https://melgeecrafts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful card!!! Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Colouring in Scrapland. Good luck!! Esther (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card ... love the image.
    Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and awesome design,love it xx

    ReplyDelete