CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 30 June 2012

Hi!

Evening all, what a thoroughly miserable saturday it has been in my neck of the woods.  The rain has barely stopped all day and me and the girls have spent the majority of it staring out of the window watching the neighbour did up his whole garden.  He says he is flattening it so his son can have a trampoline but if the weather carries on he's more likely to end up with a rather muddy swimming pool!

Now, onto today's card.  This is a real quick card, I came across these papers in my craft room the other day and for some reason they reminded me of clouds and sky - I thought they would go perfectly with my newest LOTV addition.


This is the first time he's been inked up, I coloured him with my promarkers and boy did I struggle colouring fur, I'm still not entirely happy with him but I suppose I have to start somewhere.

Here's the full card, I hope you can see what I mean by clouds and sky :-D.


The lovely pom pom and ribbon both came free with the papers too, as did the little cloud which I hand wrote my simple sentiment.


As always I decorated the inside to co-ordinate.

One last pic then that's me done for today, i'm off to watch Iron Man.


I do hope you like like my little card.

Hello to my lovely new followers and thank you so much for any comments you may leave.

Hugs xx Cara xx

I would like to enter this card in to the following challenges:

Bearly mine - anything Goes (2nd entry)
Charisma Cards Challenges - Anything Goes
Clear it out challenge - Anything goes/more than 1 ribbon
Craft your days away - Teddy bears
DYSU - Blue skies and clouds
I love promarkers - Anything goes


13 comments:

  1. Love this adorable card. Such a cute image and gorgeous paper.
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great card. Smashing colour combi. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card love your image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card inside and out. Thank you so much for joining us this fortnight at Craft Your Day's Away and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous hun.i love the sweet bear and really fab design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, that is one adorable little bear. I love your colours, great card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Clear It Out Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute image and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at Clear it Out

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab cute card Hun, I love the stamp it's on my next list of goodies from LOTV lol love the paper and can definitely see the cloud theme in them :)

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenges

    Hugs Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable, love the stamp and your LO, thanks for joining our teddy bear challenge at craft your days away, Gaynor DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, inside and out.
    Thanks for joining Craft Your Days Away.
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card and fab papers!! Thanks for sharing at I ♥ Promarkers!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you did a great job colouring the fur

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute,love the image.Thanks for joining our anything goes challenge at charisma!!

    ReplyDelete