CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 28 July 2012

LOTV pirate

Evening all, what a lovely day I've had. I visited a craft class with my very lovely friend today. We went to whichcraft in Doncaster and had a lovely time creating 2 cards with Sarah Kaye stamps. I had a bit of a fight with the copics we were using so I had to fetch my cards home unfinished to colour again with my beloved
Promarkers.

On to today's card - I got this stamp from the Summer Crafting event earlier this month and couldn't wait to ink it up.

Now I don't have much call for boys cards (and I struggle with them) but Ii really enjoyed colouring this little cutie. I used my prisma's this time.

The lovely card blank is from whichcraft and the papers are new also - they were a freebie with a mag tho.

I have embellished with card candi and two adorable tiny tags also a new purchase from LOTV. The lovely ribbon is from the ribbon girl.

So sorry about the picture quality I just couldn't get decent light.
I hope you like my little card and forgive me for the format of my post - I've had to resort to blogging from my iPhone as my pc is on its last legs.

Hugs xx cara xx

I would like to enter my card into the shopping our stash challenge 61 - something new - http://shoppingourstash.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/shopping-our-stash-challenge-61.html?m=1

3 comments:

  1. so gorgeous hun.stunning shape and i love the fab image and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute and pretty shaped card....great scallops! That image is so adorable and is colored just beautifully! Love the entire design of this card.
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Love the image - had to giggle when I saw it - typically boy!
    Thank you for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete