CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Dee Dee coloured in Pencils

Morning crafters and a huge welcome to my new followers, I am so pleased you have chosen to take time out of your days to visit my little world!

I have been doing some more colouring and would like to share with you Dee Dee ...she is a beautiful Hannah Lynn digi image and she can be found here!


I have coloured her with my pencils (hopefully will be able to reveal which soon eeeeeeeeek)


I did stuff up her nose a bit but hey ho we all make mistakes right :)



This is another teeny tiny card, i'm really enjoying making smaller card lately, they seem to come together so much more quickly - even though the images are a little fiddly to colour!

I hope you like today's card!

Hugs xx Cara xx

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Crafty Card makers - Warm summer colours
melonheadz friends - hand coloured image
the shabby tea room - photo inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment