CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 2 August 2015

Little Miss Giraffe - Pencil colouring.

Good Morning!!

I'm here again with another card made with my fabulous pencils!!!

This is the super sweet Little Miss Giraffe from A day for daisies and she can be found here.

This time I printed my image onto heavily textured watercolour paper and then blended my pencils with Sansador and a paper stump.



The papers are from my scraps box again (i'm really loving making tiny cards to use up all my scraps)



The sentiment is from Stampin up and a couple of flowers from WOC.

I really hope you like her .... she has already been claimed by my middle daughter Paige.

Have a happy Sunday!

Hugs xx Cara xx

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Brown Sugar - Animals
Cute Card Thursday - Citrus
Kit and Clowder - Fur

No comments:

Post a Comment