CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 17 January 2016

Grumpy little me .... erm.... I mean Cat!

Happy Sunday everyone!

Did you all get snow??? We did, the kids and hubby loved it but me .... mmmmm not so keen so I stayed in and did a little bit of crafting!

I've been trying out my brand new Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers!

Now don't laugh this is my first attempt lol so its a bit rough around the edges to say the least....


I used this cute little kitty from MFT .. this is from the I Knead you set, isn't it cute


I found the pens a little tricky to work with, especially since it took me an hour to realise I had previously filled my water brush up with blending alcohol and so it wouldn't blend my watercolour's lol

I thought the sentiment was adorable and perfect for me to give the card to hubby for valentines ... well it would have been if he hadn't walked in and seen the card, now I need to make a different one tut!

Anyway I hope you like it, enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Hugs Cara xx

Products used:


I would like to enter the following challenges:



8 comments:

  1. I love this card and the image is purrfect for valentines day (sorry I could resist the pun!! Love the sentiment and the gorgeous papers!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! this is a very cute kitty Cara. gorgeous card.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your card with the 'Anything Goes' challenge over at CRAFTY FRIENDS... your card is so sweet and I love your layout and the image of the little cat is gorgeous... good luck in the draw and hope to see you again.
    Diane Louise (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww- such a sweet kitty. Cute background paper too. Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!! Your image is totally adorable! You may think the coloring is a little rough, but that's the beauty of watercolor, it can look however you want it! Fantastic little card!!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super cute cat card, great colouring , love MFT too...thanks for joining our anything goes challenge at Crafty Friends, please come back soon with another creation, hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cat and the sentiment!
    Thanks for joining the Sisters of Craft.
    Jacqueline ~ DT

    ReplyDelete

  8. Supercute image and card. Lovely fresh & contemporary design. Thanks for joining LLC for our January challenge; hope you can play with us this month as well!
    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete