CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 15 January 2016

Who has the January Blues???? We do at the Graph'it Marker Blog!

Hi everyone, its Friday again and my turn to share my DT make for the Graph'it Marker Challenge, which as you have guessed is "January Blues" and I for one am totally feeling the blues this month :)

So this week our fabulous sponsor is:




and don't forget,, as well as amazing sponsor prizes you can also win some Graph'it Markers!!!

I loved my image this week she is called Nouveau Flower Girl and she is so pretty.  I went for the a pop of colour with my blue pallet as I knew I wanted to do the sky vivid blue and her dress also in blue.


I kept my card pretty simple as I wanted the image to really stand out against the white of the base.


I added stars using my white Graph'it Shake pen, and also a touch of sparkle with my Wink of Stella pen (i can never catch it on camera though)


I finished off with some snowflake and pearl trims and a few flowers.

I hope you like it.

Hugs xx Cara xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh WOW, this is such a stunning card! Your colouring is beautiful and I love the background it makes the image pop. Beautiful design too.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning cara.i love the gorgeous image and your design and bold colours are fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete