CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 5 June 2017

Paper Nest Dolls Challenge - June

Hi Guys,

I'm back again today with my DT post for the new challenge for June over at The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge, and remember we are all about the "Anything goes" so get colouring and pop on over to enter!!

This week I chose to use the super sweet Ellie with Cactus, this image is so on trend at the mo and as soon as my eldest daughter spotted this card she nabbed it for her room lol


I coloured her with my Spectrum Noir Pencils and then re-outlined my image with a fine tipped pen


 The papers were free with Making Cards magazine and go just perfectly with the image.



The sentiment is also from a free set from Making Cards!!

I hope you like it!

Hugs xx Cara xx



No comments:

Post a Comment