CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 15 June 2017

Petal Lu Challenge - June - Use Red

Hello lovelies,

Today I'm sharing my DT post for the fabulous Petal Lu Challenge and this month we would like to see you use RED FLOWERs on your project..... remember you can also use other colours too but there must be at least one red flower on your project!







This month I tried something a little different ......


I used this wonderful image by Hannah Lynn Queen of Hearts digi stamp from Crafts & Me and I coloured her up with my Spectrum Noir Markers (this is my first time using SN's so be gentle lol).


I decided to add it to a small 7x5 canvas instead of a card. I painted the canvas black and created some turquoise texture past which I used to stencil hearts all over before adding my torn up backing papers.


Finally I embellished with die cut hearts, faux stitching and of course the star of the show my stunning Petal Lu flowers!

I do hope you like it and would love to see you come join in our challenge!

Hugs xx Cara xx

Here are some links you might need:


A new facebook page  (to show off those designs using Petal Lu Blooms, receive discounts and other promotional goodies, exclusive to the page)

4 comments:

  1. Triple wowsers, Cara that is AWESOME!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to say this is not something I could do but totally admire your skill. I also use Petal Lu's blooms but in a different way.

    ReplyDelete