CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 6 August 2017

Crafter's Companion - Dark Colorista New Release

Hi lovelies,

Just a sneaky post in between DT work to share my samples for he launch of the new Colorista series which is coming to Hochanda as a one day special starting tomorrow at 6pm and throughout Tuesday.

There are 6x6 pads, Bookmark pads and small tag pads in the theme's - Floral Bouquet, Moroccan and Steampunk...... I had the Floral selection to play with.

I used the Colorista metallic pencils to colour everything:



I made a gift box using all of the pads, the 6x6 is on the lid with the bookmarks on the sides, the small tags used to embellish the box.


I decorated a hairband and a hairclip with the Tag and Bookmark pads which I coloured up an fussy cut, adding bling and ribbon to finish off.


This is a 6x6 card made by fussy cutting the centre out, matting and layering and then adding a sentiment and rather large bow :)

Finally I made a simple bookmark:


I coloured the tag, matted onto co-ordinating Centura pearl and added a bow to finish.

I hope you like my samples, tune in tomorrow to see some more amazing samples from my DT friends.

Hugs xx Cara xx



No comments:

Post a Comment