CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 15 August 2017

Petal Lu Challenge - Orange

Hi my lovelies,

I'm back again this time with my inspiration post for the Petal Lu August Challenge and this month it is Anything goes with the option of using Orange flowers!




Here is what I made this month:



I used the super cute Navajo Anya digital stamp by The Greeting Farm and you can find her here.


I coloured her up with my Spectrum Noir Colour Blend Pencils.



The papers are by Lilybee Designs and are called Autumn Spice.

Of course I finished of with my Orange, yellow and peach Petal Lu flowers.

The sentiment is from MFT and how could I make a card without some faux stitching!

Hope you have a great day!

Hugs xx Cara xx


A new facebook page  (to show off those designs using Petal Lu Blooms, receive discounts and other promotional goodies, exclusive to the page)

Can't wait to see what you all enter.


No comments:

Post a Comment