CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 18 September 2018

Digi Choosday Design Team Project

Hi guys,

It's Tuesday again …. the weeks fly by so quickly don't they!

So here we are again with another Challenge at the Digi Choosday Blog

http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/

As always the challenge for you lovely lot is anything goes but us the DT and you if you choose to play along have a theme each week and this week it was to use Circles:


I had so much fun making my last collection of tags from the Winnie White Christmas Collection that I decided to make more, this is the front and back of the tiny little box, just to give you an idea of the size this box was made out of an 8x8" piece of printed card.


I then made like a million tags … well 15 to be exact in 3 different sizes, using so many different circle dies and punches!


I added pearls, silver sparkly punch snowflakes and stars, fabric snowflakes and stickles to embellish them all


I finished off with Bakers twine for attaching them to packages!

I have also created you a little video so you can see them more clearly:



I hope you like my tags and i'm not boring you with making so many lol

Hugs xx Cara xx


I would like to enter the following challenges:




8 comments:

  1. Oh this is a super collection and gift bag to boot. This is a gorgous set of images. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous, Cara! Sounds like you're sorted for tags this year then! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video; you will certainly be ready to adorn your packages with gorgeous tags! I got caught short last year, so I need to follow your example! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tags are gorgeous Cara, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab Video ! Beautiful project love them all.
    Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the gorgeous litle gift bag and fabulous tags.Thank you for joining us at Creates and Makes
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete