CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 4 September 2018

Digi Choosday DT Make - Fantasy


Happy Tuesday guys,

As you should all know by now Tuesdays mean it's not only Digi Choosday but also Discount day, have you popped over to the Challenge blog to secure your discount code yet???

So as always the theme for you guys is anything goes, but us the DT and you if you wish to play along of course were given the theme Fantasy!

http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/


Now usually I would select some sort of Fairy or mermaid image but thought I would go a little different this weeks … it seams most of us on the DT had the same idea lol


I used the fabulous Knight Dude and you can buy him in his own mini kit with sentiments and 3 papers here, or in the Little Dudes big Kahuna bundle here.


Isn't he so cute with his little Dragon, I coloured him up with my promarkers, it was a long job since I decided to try my hand at making my own decoupage … I didn't realise how complicated it would be!


The image comes with three Digital Papers and some sentiments too, I went a bit crazy and ended up decoupaging the papers too!


I finished the whole thing off with my Wink of Stella clear glitter pen on the little Dragon and all of the popped up stars!

I hope you like it.

Hugs xx Cara xx

I would like to enter the following challenges:

crafty gals corner - anything goes

14 comments:

  1. Great card with this knight and all the layering/decoupage. We were on the same page this week with our handsome dudes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool, the decoupage idea works so well, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Great design and your coloring is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turned out absolutely wonderful......love it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure which is cuter the knight or the dragon! I love your layout and use of designer paper. Your coloring is great. Thank you for joining us and good luck!
    Hugs, Joy
    craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made a wonderful job of the decoupage, I’d never have tried it myself. Gorgeous card. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love your decoupling of the paper and knight
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful decoupaged card. Thanks for joining us at Back to Basic and Beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all of the awesome stars and the colors you chose. This is a great card for a guy.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous idea and design,great color combo xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for joining in at BBB, with this wonderful make, what patience you must have to colour and decoupage the cute image and then to decoupage the papers too, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Card Thank You for joining us at I Love Pro Markers hugs Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card and perfect image :) Thanks for entering the I Love Promarkers challenge! Hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fabulous card, lots of interest. So pleased you shared with us at Back to Basics and Beyond. We hope to see you visit us again. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete