CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 7 October 2015

Home for Christmas pop up card

Good morning,

Just a quick post today before I head off to my hospital appointment to share my Inky Pinkies Facebook DT post.

Today I have something a little different for you.

I saw one of these on the lovely Lou Daubney's face book and just had to give it a try.

It is a pop up card and I used the images from the Home for Christmas CD from Polkadoodles.


All of the images are coloured with my Graphit markers, I also added Glossy accents to Santa's glasses.


There are four images inside, I added white marker accents and stickles.


I kept the colours simple, just red, white and neutral greys.


My daughter had to hold it while i took the vid to show how it works.

If you would like to make one yourself here is the link to the ladies Youtube tutorial I used.


I hope you like it!

Hugs xx Cara xx


No comments:

Post a Comment