CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 18 October 2015

Inky Pinkies DT post

Happy Sunday my lovelies!!

Today I am sharing my latest DT make for the Facebook Colouring Group the Inky Pinkies.

If you've not visited before the Inky Pinkies is a wonderful colouring group run by the most lovely team and its a place for you to share all of your colouring projects, no matter what your skill level, do come and say hi and even post some of your makes!

This week I have used my Graph'it markers to colour this stunning image from the Polkadoodles Angelberry Christmas CDrom


I decided to go for lovely soft muted colours today.


I layered so many papers up today but they are so delicate my camera struggled to pick up all the colours!

I only added a few flowers and some stickles to finish off as I didn't want to overpower the image.

I hope you like it, i'm now off to cook the Sunday lunch and tune into the Graph'it Marker show on Hochanda!

Hugs xx Cara xx

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Speedy the fox and friends - round the corners
crafty catz - anything goes
Crafty girls creations - anything goes
fab and funky - make it square

No comments:

Post a Comment