CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 25 October 2015

Inky Pinkies DT post

Hey lovelies,

Did you all enjoy your extra hour in bed? Even I managed a lie in it was lovely.

So I posted a peek (onto the Inky Pinkies wall) of a work in progress I've had on my desk for absolutely ages, I could not decide what colours to use to finish it off.

I eventually decided to challenge myself to use yellow .... eeeeek! I can't say I'm entirely happy with it but I'll show you anyway.

I've used an image from the stunning Eden collection which you can find here.



I coloured the image with my Graph'it Markers and added some details with my Lyra Rembrandt Polycolour pencils, I also added some Gold sparkle with my Graph'it Shake glitter marker.


I used papers from a pad by First Edition called "Dream Catcher"  I've had it in my stash for years and never used it because of my fear of yellow lol.


The sentiment is from Stampin up and I've been waiting for the perfect project to add it to, i've also been saving the large rose for something special too!

I hope you like it.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, I have pulled pork in my slow cooker for a change to the normal Sunday roast and i'm also off work next week so i'm a very happy bunny!

Hugs xx Cara xx

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Simply Papercrafts - Always anything goes
crafty girls creations - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful creation. Love your beautifully coloured image and that pretty die cut. Sorry I'm late popping in but thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Girls Challenges.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card and love the beautifully coloured image and great sentiment---Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete